How can I limit the bandwidth / rate using mac address?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-16 21:06:19
Model: WBS210  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: WBS210(UN)_V2.0_20190620

Hello guys,
How can I limit the bandwidth / rate of the client with the client's mac address?

Do i need to use a router and set the limit of the client from the router? If so, what router should I use?

Options
2 Reply
Re:How can I limit the bandwidth / rate using mac address?
2020-10-19 10:47:46

Dear @Heujenthro,

How can I limit the bandwidth / rate of the client with the client's mac address?

For the Pharos device, Bandwidth Control is only available in AP Router Mode and AP Client Router (WISP Client) Mode.

However, it only supports bandwidth control based on the client's IP address.

Do i need to use a router and set the limit of the client from the router? If so, what router should I use?

If your existing router can meet your requirements, it's suggested to configure on the router.

At present, none of TP-Link routers support bandwidth control based on the client's MAC address.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:How can I limit the bandwidth / rate using mac address?
2020-10-19 15:02:57
Hope there's one in future.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 718

Replies: 2