How to (oa. System Time, setup, etc)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-05 10:03:24
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4.0.5 Build 20200110 Rel.51761(s)

Hi everyone,

I have some questions on setting up our switch (TP-Link T1600G-52PS) we have only a small office.

And we had some upgrades to do on our hardware, one of the changes where getting rid of our many (10+ years old) switches.

So TP-Link was introduced at our office, but now i'm setting up somethings and i cann't get the time server running through a NTP server.

What am I missing, is there some configuration that should be done? my router/modem works like a charm with de basic configuration.
The router/modem provides us DHCP the TP-Link switch is connected to the router/modem but has his own static-IP address.

hope you can be of any assistance

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to (oa. System Time, setup, etc)
2020-11-06 03:05:51 - last edited 2020-11-06 03:06:16

Dear @AdrianJC73,

i cann't get the time server running through a NTP server.

Please ensure the gateway of the switch is configured so that the switch can get time from the NTP Server through the Internet.

How to configure the default gateway of the smart and L2 managed switches: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2123/

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 358

Replies: 1