Missing connect checkbox in CPE510 client survey

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-08 00:13:53
Model: CPE510  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.2.1 Build 20200612 Rel. 38059 (4555)

Hi there,

Scenario: CPE510 in bridge mode trying to connect to another CPE510 in AP Mode. The problem is that in the CPE in client (bridge) mode I press the survey button, the AP signal SSID effectively appears in the list but is the only one that doesn't have a checkbox available to connect to this SSID. See image:

Can someone tell me the reason why? I have some experience configuring CPE510 and also 210 and I never ran into this problem.

Thanks a lot!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Missing connect checkbox in CPE510 client survey
2020-11-16 02:21:02

Dear @Jordi_Ramis,

Scenario: CPE510 in bridge mode trying to connect to another CPE510 in AP Mode. The problem is that in the CPE in client (bridge) mode I press the survey button, the AP signal SSID effectively appears in the list but is the only one that doesn't have a checkbox available to connect to this SSID. See image:

Please disable Maxtream on the Access Point. Note that Repeater mode and Bridge mode do NOT support MAXtream, when the access point enables MAXtream, the stations in Repeater mode / Bridge mode cannot join the AP.

Pharos MAXtream introduction, https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/694/

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 472

Replies: 1