Does tp-link have a switch that supports 2.5G on ethernet and/or sfp?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-26 16:13:43 - last edited 2020-11-26 18:20:59

I have SFP into the prem that can sync at either 2.5g or 1g.  Does tp-link have any switches that support 2.5 on sfp? If not, I could use a media converter from another manufacturer to convert the sfp to 2.5g copper, but do any tp-link switches support 2.5G ethernet on copper?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Does tp-link have a switch that supports 2.5G on ethernet and/or sfp?
2020-11-27 02:16:19

Dear @oggie,

Thank you for your attention to the TP-Link switch.

I have SFP into the prem that can sync at either 2.5g or 1g.  Does tp-link have any switches that support 2.5 on sfp? If not, I could use a media converter from another manufacturer to convert the sfp to 2.5g copper, but do any tp-link switches support 2.5G ethernet on copper?

It's a pity that TP-Link doesn't have a switch that supports 2.5G for the time being. There might be one in the near future.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 598

Replies: 1

Related Articles