Is it possible to use Pharos device as AP connected to Omada OC200 to use it captive portal voucher?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Is it possible to use Pharos device as AP connected to Omada OC200 to use it captive portal voucher?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-11 06:38:32 - last edited 2021-04-18 10:12:02
Model: CPE605  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I would like to ask if I can use the CPE605 as an AP and then will connect it to Omada OC200 as a captive portal?

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Is it possible to use Pharos device as AP connected to Omada OC200 to use it captive portal voucher?
2021-04-18 10:13:02

Dear @yendslow,

yendslow wrote

I would like to ask if I can use the CPE605 as an AP and then will connect it to Omada OC200 as a captive portal?

I'm afraid not. Pharos CPE doesn't support captive portal. 

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 736

Replies: 1

Related Articles