Cpe710 UN flash firmware version US, lost frecuencies

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cpe710 UN flash firmware version US, lost frecuencies

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
66 Reply
Re:Cpe710 UN flash firmware version US, lost frecuencies
2021-01-26 02:27:06

@davidmu88,

Thanks in advance to Fiona from tplink support for solving the problem for me, my cpe 710 is already with UN firmware.

Thank you for sharing the results. Glad to hear that your concern was resolved finally. Have fun with the CPE710. Cheers!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-01-28 13:56:45

@Fae 

Hi,

I have the same problem, can you help?

Options
2021-01-29 03:54:20

Dear @spacex1,

To better assist you, may I know your region and the purchase region of the CPE710? What did you do with your CPE710?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-01-29 10:10:58

@Fae 

Hi,
Today, we purchased 2 CPE710 series devices. For tests, after updating to the latest updated version, the frequencies are locked, allowing us to select only 4 frequencies.
We believe this is due to a software bug in the current version (2 Devices CPE710UN is V1.0 version). Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to work with such limited frequencies due to signal pollution in the regions we are in. I ask for your support so that we can use it as an unlock frequency in test mode.

We got the TRNC from Turkey alone service.

Options
2021-02-03 03:25:50

Dear @spacex1,

For tests, after updating to the latest updated version, the frequencies are locked, allowing us to select only 4 frequencies.

Just trying to understand the firmware issue here, where/how did you get the latest updated version?

In normal cases, if you get the latest firmware version from your local TP-Link official website, there should be no such issue.
https://www.tp-link.com/tr/support/download/cpe710/#Firmware

Options
2021-02-04 00:09:05

@Fae 

Hello,
I downloaded and installed it from this address you sent. I have reset and tried again, but the country selection part does not come.

This is wireless tab

Options
2021-02-04 02:18:26

Dear @spacex1,

I downloaded and installed it from this address you sent. I have reset and tried again, but the country selection part does not come.

Are the two CPE710s both running the same firmware now? Could you upload screenshots of the STATUS page for checking?

Options
2021-02-04 09:42:17

@Fae Hi,

Yes 2 devices is same firmware.

Options
2021-02-05 01:03:16

Dear @spacex1,

Thank you for the info. I've forwarded your case to the TP-Link support team who will contact you with your registered email address later.

Please pay attention to the email box for follow-up. Thank you so much for your cooperation and patience.

Options
2021-02-05 14:36:48 - last edited 2021-02-05 14:38:15

Fae wrote

Dear @spacex1,

Thank you for the info. I've forwarded your case to the TP-Link support team who will contact you with your registered email address later.

Please pay attention to the email box for follow-up. Thank you so much for your cooperation and patience.

Hi, I have this exact same issue. I have a UN version, and I didn't knew earlier about the regions and country thing would allow me to accesss other frequencies. So I flashed the firmware to the latest version but is a US one. And voila, the country/region option wont appear already. So I tried reverting back to the older and original firmware version which is a UN like the version I have when I first bought it, but the country/region option is no longer appearing even if the reset the modem a couple of times already. I hope there would be an update soon as I can't use the CPE at the moment due to its very limited frequency coverage. 

Options