IP camera

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

IP camera

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
IP camera
IP camera
2021-01-19 20:41:29 - last edited 2021-01-20 04:08:13
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi. I connected the CP CP2210 via UTP to the modem and set the CPE210 to AccessPoint mode. I paired WIFI IP cameras with CPE210. I only see the cameras when I am connected to the same wifi AP CPE210 on my mobile phone. "From outside" or on data, I can't see the cameras. Can you please advise me where there may be a problem with the AP settings? Thank you.

Options
2 Reply
Re:IP camera
2021-02-24 10:28:09 - last edited 2021-02-24 10:28:24

Dear @bRichi,

"From outside" or on data, I can't see the cameras.

So phone connected on mobile data -----internet-----modem/router-----CPE210 in AP mode )))((( wifi cameras

To see the cameras on the phone from the above connection, you may need to open ports for the wifi cameras on the modem/router.

If you don't know which ports or how to open ports on the modem/router, it's suggested to contact the camera support to verify which ports need to open first, and then contact the modem/router support to do port forwarding (or called virtual server).

There is nothing else to do with the CPE AP.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:IP camera
2021-04-23 15:13:04

@bRichi 
You may connect the directly camera to the router's port. If it's not working then you can contact to the camera support team that which port I have to use to connect it.
If they are unable to help you then please read their guide about camera and router settings. You will find the solution.And if you want to explore wifi cameras then you may visit https://bestcamerashub.com

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 540

Replies: 2

Related Articles