Unable to complete configuration

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-21 06:40:23
Model: CPE510  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Pls, I am unable to complete configuration on my cpe510 device, It started when I tried making use of the quick setup, as an Ap router. It brings up a popup screen "failed to get file"

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to complete configuration
2021-02-24 10:34:53

Dear @MekkaKelvin,

I am unable to complete configuration on my cpe510 device, It started when I tried making use of the quick setup, as an Ap router. It brings up a popup screen "failed to get file"

You may refer to the following FAQ to set the CPE as AP Router mode.

How to Configure the Access Point Mode on the Pharos device, https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/723/

Note: after the quick setup, the port on CPE510(LAN port of PoE injector) will work as a WAN port,

the PC won't be able to get a connection from it, please connect to your Internet for connection instead.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 404

Replies: 1

Related Articles