set up difficultys

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

set up difficultys

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
set up difficultys
set up difficultys
2021-02-04 17:31:38
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

need a little help here, plugged in the cpe to a lan port in my router set  the static ip as instructed , thats all working and get up the log in but have now lost the internet to my home computer which is connected to the router with a lan cable .

windows wants to fix the problem "DCHP not enabled for ethernet" so i let windows fix the problem and then i cant access the log in side anymore

thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:set up difficultys
2021-02-24 09:56:34

Dear @graham.kent,

need a little help here, plugged in the cpe to a lan port in my router set  the static ip as instructed , thats all working and get up the log in but have now lost the internet to my home computer which is connected to the router with a lan cable .

windows wants to fix the problem "DCHP not enabled for ethernet" so i let windows fix the problem and then i cant access the log in side anymore

Please connect the CPE directly to the PC to set it up, after you finish the config, you may connect the CPE back to the LAN port in your router to share the WiFi. See this FAQ.

Note: 

The default IP Address of CPE is 192.168.0.254, you can change it to fit in the router’s network during the configuration, then you can easily access the CPE page when it's connected to your router next time.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 310

Replies: 1

Related Articles