T1600G-52PS - VLAN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

T1600G-52PS - VLAN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
T1600G-52PS - VLAN
T1600G-52PS - VLAN
2021-03-01 03:26:25 - last edited 2021-03-03 01:59:05
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4.0.5

Greetings everyone

Scenario: First of all, I'm not very familiar with VLANs and I would like to to have a few pointers to setup a network for our incoming task. Basically what we have is a firewall and the the T1600G-52P. We intend to install the T1600G-52PS as the DHCP Server rather than assigning the firewall to do so. Within the switch, we are separating ports into a few VLANs for with different subnets.

Pre-requisite: I have read this article (https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/1630/) and I want some assurance on whether I have setup everything correctly.

Testing: As of now I'm testing the scenario in our office with the firewall assigning the DHCP/connectivity/security et cetera. So rather I just focus on the switch and divides different VLANs within the switch with different subnets. While I have followed whatever that is necessary from the article, It seems that I cant get connectivity after I plug in on the appropriate ports. I have setup the Pools and the dhcp interface relays pointing to the firewall as the server. I did get different ip from the ports assigned is just that there route to the internet isn't there as of now. Did I miss any steps along the way or did some of them incorrectly?

I would greatly appreciate any guides from this point onwards.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
OnetimeOnly.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 472

Replies: 0

Related Articles