Unable to have guest network issue it's own ip addresses

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-06 14:27:31
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 4.2.11

New system install of Omada OC200, TL-R605, SG2008, 4- EAP 345.

Existing network with its own DHCP server for main network, ip range 10.183.80.1 - 10.183.80.254.

I set up the new equipment with static ip's for all within the existing network. I set up the main network in the omada software and turned off DHCP server enable as the existing server needs to retain control of the main network.

The I configured the next LAN and called it customer and chose interface, LAN, VLAN 25, Gateway subnet 10.183.88.1/24.

Enabled DHCP server and saved. 

I then configured the wireless networks main and customer. The customer network is set to guest. 

I created the firewall rules to direct traffic according to the setup manual and saved all.

If I leave the network as it is now I can not get the IP addresses from the new DHCP server for my gust network it acquires main network ip addresses.

The customer network is unable to ping across to the main network but I can see the main network entirely in my PC network window (Windows 10 Pro)

If i enable VLAN in wireless Networks / customer network / advanced settings / enable VLAN. The customer wireless will not configure for customer use.

Does OMADA System need to control all networks in order to work?

What am I missing? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 411

Replies: 0