tp link promotion web page does not work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-07 17:16:30

When I try to enter my details on this page (to claim free OC200), it pops up with a window that says 'failed!'

https://www.tp-link.com/uk/business-wifi/claim/

tried it 8 times over the past 10 days, tried chrome, firefox and  edge ... same problem

cleared cache ... same problem

emailed promo.uk@tp-link.com 10 days, 5 days and 1 day ago .. NO ANSWER

rang tp link in the UK main switchboard 6 times .. NO ANSWER

Options
4 Reply
Re:tp link promotion web page does not work
2021-03-08 07:37:14

Dear @jonno69,

When I try to enter my details on this page (to claim free OC200), it pops up with a window that says 'failed!'

https://www.tp-link.com/uk/business-wifi/claim/

I tested the link but didn't reproduce the problem. Are you located in the UK?

Could you please provide a screenshot of the error page for checking?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-03-08 17:32:01

@Fae 

OK, I'v tried Internet explorer and it works ok

I still have a question, the offer says "Purchases made from Amazon and Market Place websites like eBay are excluded from this promotion"

I assume this means amazon marketplace sellers? I bought the items from Amazon themselves not a 3rd party/marketplace seller, I assume my claim is still valid?

thanks

Options
2021-03-09 02:46:54

Dear @jonno69,

I still have a question, the offer says "Purchases made from Amazon and Market Place websites like eBay are excluded from this promotion"

I assume this means amazon marketplace sellers? I bought the items from Amazon themselves not a 3rd party/marketplace seller, I assume my claim is still valid?

I'm afraid that Amazon is excluded from this promotion as it's noted.

Purchases made from Amazon and Market Place websites like eBay are excluded from this promotion

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-05-20 09:10:22

Hi @jonno69 ,

I have also tested it once just like fae and it is not a problem. Have you perhaps set an incognito mode?

I do not know if it could be because of that, but it is worth a try.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 763

Replies: 4