Site to site IPSec vpn

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Site to site IPSec vpn

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Site to site IPSec vpn
Site to site IPSec vpn
2021-03-08 23:04:08 - last edited 2021-04-16 10:32:46
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.01

Hi all 

So I am desperately looking for some help with setting up an IPSec site to site vpn, the main site has as R605 managed by omada.

The main site has 2 WAN connections which are both PPPoE, the other 2 sites also have R605 Routers but these are in operating in standalone non managed mode.

I have followed all documentation regarding setting up IPSec for the various tplink Routers, the main router is in responder mode while the sub sites are in initiator mode, all other settings are matched.

Looking at the logs on the sub site Routers I can see the subsite Routers attempting to connect to the primary site but that is all I see. The logs show no other fail messages just the same initiator attempt regularly trying to connect to the main site. 

Any suggestions or comments are welcome, also just to clarify I have tried re-provisioning the router to make sure the settings have been sent to the main site router. 

Thanks

Options