Autostart / Start on boot / Run at startup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-23 19:20:21
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4.2.8

Hi - I have had Omada SDN version 4.2.8 working for some time running on a QNAP NAS box running in a Docker container running ubuntu

Everything works fine.  But when the NAS box gets restarted I need to manual connect to the container and enter tpeap start.  Is it possible to get the software to run automatically at startup.

I'm really a Windows person with some limited linux capability.  Would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction

Thanks Jon

Options
1 Reply
Re:Autostart / Start on boot / Run at startup
2021-03-24 03:14:22

@Eskdale 

Make sure the container is set to startup automatically on NAS start/reboot.  In container station click on the container for Omada and then go to settings at top of page and set slide switch to start container automatically.   When to the container starts then Omada should start without entering tpeap.  This all assumes you are running Omada in a VM ubuntu container and not a docker.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1124

Replies: 1

Related Articles