EAP225 / Home / Omada controller / PC broken

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-02 23:18:43
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I installed in may 2019 three access point EAP225 in my home and adopt them in Omada Controller.

The computer from this time does no longer exist and I forgot to do the transfer on my new computer.

In order to take back control of the EAP, I guess that I have to reinstall Omada Controler and reset the 3 EAP, is it correct ?

If yes, will I be able to directly adopt the 3 EAP controller in Omada Controlle or will I have to make a special configuration to EAP before?

Thank you

Laurent.

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP225 / Home / Omada controller / PC broken
2021-04-03 03:22:49

@L627 

I was able to access the configuration page on the EAPs using a browser and IP address of the EAP.  On the splash page there was an option to reset the EAP.  I believe you can also reset the EAP with the reset button on the device.

After resetting the EAP you can either configure it as a stand-alone device or adopt it back to an Omada controller.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 436

Replies: 1