WPA Enterprise (with Windows NPS) plus OC200, Radius packets originating from EAP instead of OC200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WPA Enterprise (with Windows NPS) plus OC200, Radius packets originating from EAP instead of OC200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-04 21:21:59 - last edited 2021-04-04 21:23:42
Model: EAP660 HD  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.1

I had success setting up a test made of OC200, EAP600, Windows Server using NPS to authenticate clients using WPA Enterprise with EAP-TLS.

However, the requests to the windows radius server originate from the individual APs, not from the Controller (as I would expect) - however the radius secret which I entered into the OC200 is used.

Now, If I want to setup a larger network, I had to enter all accesspoints IPs (which even might not be static) into the Windows settings where the radius client is defined.

Is there a setting where I an enable the controller to do the authentication on behalf of the acesspoints?

Options