Cannot access controller web UI internally, Cloud Access works fine

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-09 23:25:32
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I'm running a pretty basic setup with TL-ER7206 router, OC200 controller, and 3 EAP245 in my home. I can access the controller's UI just fine through Omada Cloud, however, I cannot access it through its internal URL. I tried the various URLs as per documentation, eg. https://192.168.0.100:8043 or http://192.168.0.100:8088 and I get a "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" error. I've verified I use the correct controller IP, that I am on the same network, that I don't have any active firewall rule that would cause that. I tried from Chrome a Mac or Windows machine, both on wired or wifi connections with the same results.

Anyone has seen this issue before?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Cannot access controller web UI internally, Cloud Access works fine
2021-04-10 00:45:55 - last edited 2021-04-10 12:58:40

@lrh

Does the device controller page show 192.168.100.1 for the router controller?  Can you ping the router controller? There have been some issues with ER605 router not liking any IP address except for the defaut 192.168.0.1.  Have you to tried connecting directly to the port on the controller?  May want to try a factory reset (by holding reset button while returning power and continue to hold it for 10 seconds) on the OC200, flashing firmware, and loading your backed-up configuration.    

Options
Re:Cannot access controller web UI internally, Cloud Access works fine
2021-04-10 01:39:44

@1207 Thanks for your quick response! To be clear this isn't the router's internal web UI (that one shows up but is blocked from logging in since my system is managed by the OC200 controller), but the OC200's web UI that I am trying to access internally (through its direct IP address) versus from the cloud. I can access it through Omada Cloud, but not from inside my home network through its internal IP address.

I can ping it fine, no errors, but the web UI errors throwing the ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED error.

My router is the TL-ER7206 if that matters.

Thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 711

Replies: 2

Related Articles