Votes

Let's finaly have more features than a gaming router " what you the people would like too see "

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Let's finaly have more features than a gaming router " what you the people would like too see "

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-14 23:07:47 - last edited 2021-04-14 23:26:17
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I would like to see

1. 2FA  

2. Open VPN client to multiple VPN networks

3. remote client to remote in but leave network over vpn of my choice if posable.

4. dark mode 

5. let us add block lists like "pi hole list"

i will add more when i think of some. getting TL-R605, OC200,  TL-SG2008, EAP225 to try out. I have thousands of dollers in unifi equipment. I would like to replace. if you can do this i would, oh and 16 port sfp+ switch would be great.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Let's finaly have more features than a gaming router " what you the people would like too see "
2021-04-21 11:27:47

@hywyman I fail to see the relevancy of "dork mode". If you ask me, that would be a feature extremely far down the list considering there are numerous features pertaining to DHCP, VPN and general logging/control that are sorely lacking in this "business" software.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 560

Replies: 1

Voters 1