Pricing VIGI Cloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Pricing VIGI Cloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Pricing VIGI Cloud
Pricing VIGI Cloud
2021-05-06 21:49:42 - last edited 2021-07-20 11:34:18
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, 

I would like to connect about 25 cameras VIGI using VIGI Security Manager.

My questions are:

1. Can I access on Cloud? I mean is a cloud solution for remote access?

2. It's complete free? or maybe I need pay after trial version or If I use more than x cameras.

Sorry sure are simple questions, but I read all the information page and I can't find clear answer.

Thanks a lot.

Options
2 Accepted Solutions
Re:Pricing VIGI Cloud-Solution
2021-05-07 10:53:56 - last edited 2021-07-20 11:34:32

@JhonJS 

Yes,same as @OverYonder.

And I will add as the follow, it will help I think.

--> Yes, With VIGI app on your phone, bind all this cameras to your ID, then you can check the liveview.

2. It's complete free? or maybe I need pay after trial version or If I use more than x cameras.

--> Yes, it's free, we can watch the liveview continously for a while, then will need to click to resume the liveview after a period. But for me, it works, we are watching remotely after all.

I wonder that you get VIGI NVR for the recording storage. I got VIGI NVR and Camera both.

Haha
Recommended Solution
Options
2021-05-08 02:10:57 - last edited 2021-07-20 11:34:18

@JhonJS Add cameras to VIGI Security manager?

As far as I know, only VIGI cameras and VIGI NVR will work with VIGI Security Manager.

Haha
Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:Pricing VIGI Cloud
2021-05-06 22:57:08 - last edited 2021-05-06 22:57:32

@JhonJS I can't answer all of your questions, but I'll try to help a little bit.

Are you planning to use VIGI Security Manager on a Windows PC, and use the Windows PC as your manager and NVR?

If so, you can download the software and have a look around. (https://www.tp-link.com/au/support/download/vigi-c300hp/#VIGI_Security_Manager)

So far I've got it running on a Windows PC with 1 camera, and no charges. doesn't look like there is a limit on how many cameras you can add, but I'm sure that if you are running 25 cameras it will be taxing on your PC's CPU and RAM. 

I don't know about cloud access, but they do advertise a VIGI app, available on apple store and android play store.

Options
2021-05-07 10:53:56 - last edited 2021-07-20 11:34:32

@JhonJS 

Yes,same as @OverYonder.

And I will add as the follow, it will help I think.

--> Yes, With VIGI app on your phone, bind all this cameras to your ID, then you can check the liveview.

--> Yes, it's free, we can watch the liveview continously for a while, then will need to click to resume the liveview after a period. But for me, it works, we are watching remotely after all.

I wonder that you get VIGI NVR for the recording storage. I got VIGI NVR and Camera both.

Haha
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Pricing VIGI Cloud
2021-05-07 13:51:25

@OverYonder 

Hi OverYonder and Hana, thanks for help me.

I go to use a PC Gaming with:

- CPU Ryzen 7

- Graphi Card RTX 2060 Nvidia

- MSI motherboard

- 64 GB RAM Memory

Like Hana said allow the mobile version for cloud access, thanks very good.

About the cameras, Do you know if I can add any camera or only works with VIGI cameras? 

If it is not possible, maybe I start to think about Zoneminder free software.

Thanks so much.

Options
2021-05-08 02:10:57 - last edited 2021-07-20 11:34:18

@JhonJS Add cameras to VIGI Security manager?

As far as I know, only VIGI cameras and VIGI NVR will work with VIGI Security Manager.

Haha
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3180

Replies: 4