Votes

Omada Controller Software Version 3 Redirect Url: and Version 4 Promotional Url:

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Omada Controller Software Version 3 Redirect Url: and Version 4 Promotional Url:

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-19 13:50:40
Model: EAP660 HD  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Omada Controller Software Version 3 Redirect Url: and Version 4 Promotional Url: are different right. I don't know if that Upgrade from version 3 Redirect Url: to Version 4 Promotional Url. But how redirect in version 3 is better than redirect or promotional url in version 4. Because in version 3 the redirecting url are sure, absolutely going to the url link, but in version 4 promotional url its closing immediately when going to url link. Don't know if the wrong, is on me or each clients or in the version 4 promotional. What I request is how redirect url in version 3 can you same it too to version 4.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 608

Replies: 0

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.