Bug in port forwarding interface

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-22 10:19:21
If I want to create more than one rule it says "Only one DMZ rule is allowed for one WAN port." despite the DMZ option not being selected.

Also why is the Source IP option limited to 5 entries?
Options
4 Reply
Re:Bug in port forwarding interface
2021-05-23 12:52:12

I tried some more stuff and realized that the error message shows up when I try to create more than one rule for the same port.

So the error message is wrong.

But that brings me to the same question again why am I limited to 5 source IP addresses per port?

Options
2021-08-13 20:29:43

@tmtint Do you find the solution somehow? I want to addd 8 ports tto forwarding and i have the same issue. 

Options
2021-08-13 20:51:27

@tmtint i might have solution,

after i turn on LLDP on the Gateway i might to add more than one port forwarding. 

Options
2021-08-14 09:59:43 - last edited 2021-08-14 10:00:54

Thanks for letting me know. I never heard of LLDP before but read into it.

Do I understand that right that it shouldn't have anything to do with it? Great that you found out how to make it work though!

I already switched to another router because the software is so immature.

Gonna keep an eye on it though, because I still use an Omada AP and also have kept the router to see if the software gets better.

Options