How to setup load balancer and failover on the device TL-R605

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-26 05:42:33
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 Build 20200930 Rel.36519

Hi Team,

We have bought this router for load balancing and failover purposes. We have 2 ISP links and we want to use both the link on this device for better performance and failover, SO can you please help me out, How we can set up this device.

Regards,

Akshay

Options
3 Reply
Re:How to setup load balancer and failover on the device TL-R605
2021-05-26 06:14:35

@akshayb21 

Hi there, maybe you can try to follow this instruction on how to set up the failover mode for this router:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2133/

Have a nice day!

Options
2021-05-28 06:40:13

@akshayb21 

akshayb21 wrote

Hi Team,

We have bought this router for load balancing and failover purposes. We have 2 ISP links and we want to use both the link on this device for better performance and failover, SO can you please help me out, How we can set up this device.

Regards,

Akshay

Hi team,

I tried with the provided workaround but my wan link is not showing status connected in the status tab. but the internet is connected. Please refer to the below screenshot.

You can see in the below screenshot, wan is connected with the router but still, we are not able to connect on the router.IN wan setting tab of the router.

In the below screenshot, I have currently connected 1 ISP cable but here we are unable to connect, When I tried to connected with Dynamic mode it just connecting but it is not connecting, Why this happens, I did not face this issue TP-470+ router load balancer. Please let me know 

Options
2021-05-28 08:55:44
I believe your problems has something to do with your browser. Ar you using Chrome Browser for your configuration. If yes, please try out Firefox.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 9632

Replies: 3