Changing VLANS on Jetstream switches using Omada SDN iOS/Android app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-26 12:06:14 - last edited 2021-05-26 12:14:27
Model: TL-SG3452P  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 Build 20201203 Rel.49844

Is there a way to change VLANs on switches using iOS/android app, or configure a port in general? I completely switched from Unifi to Omada and this feature, available on Unifi and not on Omada iOS/android apps, is very useful for me as I typically will modify things on the phone and on the fly. If it is not possible for now, where can we make feature requests? Thanks.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Changing VLANS on Jetstream switches using Omada SDN iOS/Android app
2021-05-27 03:22:41

@MarkDC7 

Hi there, if you only have this switch, it cannot be managed on the APP. Cause the APP needs to bind a hardware controller OC200, then log in the OC200's page on the APP to manage the other device, like the SDN router/switch/EAP.

If you only have one switch, you can log in to its own management page to finish the VLAN setting.

Options
Re:Changing VLANS on Jetstream switches using Omada SDN iOS/Android app
2021-05-28 03:46:20

@John1234 

I forgot to clarify, I have one switch (TL-SG3452P) and a few access points (2x EAP225 and 1 EAP235) being managed by Omada SDN controller v4.3.5 running on Xubuntu. I am able to log to the controller from a web broser and configure everything I need to configure. But when I use the iOS/android Omada app, there is no option for me to change the VLAN tag of each of the ports. It is still not available yet on the app. I was hoping that there is a 'feature request' forum for the Omada Controller. Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 686

Replies: 2

Related Articles