Windows 10 machines connected to wifi but without internet | Cell phones work just fine

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Windows 10 machines connected to wifi but without internet | Cell phones work just fine

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-29 05:38:39
Model: EAP620 HD  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,

My EAP245 V1 and EAP620 HD works just fine with cell phones but the windows computers that connect to them, they connect but without internet. This happened all of a sudden, they worked for years without that issue. ( I had two EAP 245 V1)

The DHCP server is a Windows Sever 2012 that is also our domain controller and mail server.

The EAP245 V1 is to unmanaged POE switch and controller by a OC200 controller without SDN.

The EAP620 HD is self managed and is connected to another POE+ switch.

The router is a Fortigate.

When I connect the POE+ switch to another port on the router, it starts working normally for like a few hours, meaning the windows computers have internet. (4-12hours)

I tried restarting the router, the DHCP server.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 319

Replies: 0

Related Articles