Omada and TL-R605 VLAN Config Issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-01 19:41:55
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20210512 Rel.47886

Hello;

i am trying to create a VLAN for Wireless access points using Omada controller software

i created a new LAN and selected Lan Port1 and setup the new IP range and DHCP server

the problem is no matter what deivce i connect to this port , it doesn't take the new DHCP server IP , but using the default one

i can't find anyway to assign the port for PVID of the new lan

please note that i succefuly configured that thru the standalone web interface but never succeeded thru the Omada interface

please advise if i am doing something wrong

thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Omada and TL-R605 VLAN Config Issues
2021-06-01 23:51:21

@obadvw Omada SDN have no support to change switchport in ER605 only untagget port alowed is 1 or PVID1 I look at the new firmware in standalone and standalone have support to change PVID on switchport, mybe Omada SDN will have this in the future, I hope so.

Options
Re:Omada and TL-R605 VLAN Config Issues
2021-06-02 07:05:29

@obadvw 

Devices other than VLAN 1 cannot obtain an IP address through DHCP and cannot access the network when using Controller to manage the router, if you want to achieve that, you need to have another switch that is compatible with OC200.

Here is the setup video for it:

https://youtu.be/Xv5d-wYs2Yk

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 908

Replies: 2

Related Articles