CPE510 AP or CLient.Cant connect via Network after Setup.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-06 19:55:27
Model: CPE510  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: CPE510(UN)_V3.2_2.2.2 Build 20201111

Hello,

we got 2 CPE510.

I set it up via the Browser Interface.I also change the IP Adress to match our Network. 192.168.1.xxx

I can connect to it with the new ip Adress.But when i changed the Location for testing Purposes, unplug Power and Lan.Plugging in elsewhere (same Network) im' not able to connect to it anymore with the ip adress i changed it to.Same with the standard IP.I had to do a full reset to get it back working.But then happens again.

I got a similar Problem with the second CPE on the Outdoor location .I got 230volt,my laptop,a switch and an Ip camera.

Setting it up as Client.Change ip Adress to match our Network and for sure Laptop has same Network range configurated.

But after the change of Ip Adress im not able to connect to it at all.Via switch or directly on Lan Port of the Poe supply.

Is there something i missed? 

Any Ideas?

Greets

Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE510 AP or CLient.Cant connect via Network after Setup.
2021-06-07 03:48:23 - last edited 2021-06-07 03:52:30

Dear @Pat84,

Pat84 wrote

Setting it up as Client.Change ip Adress to match our Network and for sure Laptop has same Network range configurated.

But after the change of Ip Adress im not able to connect to it at all.Via switch or directly on Lan Port of the Poe supply.

If you navigate to the NETWORK tab to change the IP settings, please use the new IP address to access the Pharos page and then click "Save Changes" to save the new settings. Otherwise, the new settings will be lost after a reboot.

For your case, it's recommended to run the QUICK SETUP to configure it as AP/Client mode and change the IP settings together.

How to Configure the Access Point Mode on the Pharos device

How to Configure the Client Mode on the Pharos device

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 632

Replies: 1