I have several problems with the Omada C300 controller. My equipment looks like this:
- TL-ER7206 v1.0 as a gateway
- Two TL-SG3428 v2.0 switches in different rooms
All devices have the latest available firmware installed.
I have the following problems with the devices:
- Again and again disconnect from different devices, which are connected via cable to the switch.
- DHCP server does not work for some VLANs
- The Omada C300 controller can not connect to the Internet in some cases.
- Various display errors in the Omanda console (wrong display of ports etc.)
- Some widgets on the Omada controller just don't work (VPN Connections as an example)
- The view under Maps is partly totally wrong and does not correspond to the actual configuration.
- Devices under the menu item "Devices" disappear
- Internet Speed test does not work
Unfortunately I am not satisfied with the quality of the Omada SDN at all.
Can anyone help me?