ssh through the controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-21 22:04:05

Hello,

is is possible to use the controller to open an SSH session to the device?   i am thinking about the cloud controller in particular, and how it could be used to help troubleshoot other issues at a site, or access other devices

thanks

Options
3 Reply
Re:ssh through the controller
2021-07-22 07:43:04

@akp55 

On the controller there has the SSH option. If you use an SSH terminal to manage devices that are managed by the controller, you can only get the User privilege.

Options
2021-07-24 01:17:55

correct.  i am looking for functionality similar to this.  i am logged into my controller. and have opened an SSH session to one of my switches.  from here i can toubleshoot devices that are not part of the cloud manage stack.

Options
2021-07-24 01:26:57

@John1234 pretty much i am leveraging the switch or router as a jumpbox to the rest of the network, or for the purposes of creating a reverse shell to a remote location for more advanced diag.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1018

Replies: 3

Related Articles