Why Omada controller OC200/OC300 is not capable to pause connection time unlike mikrotik router?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Why Omada controller OC200/OC300 is not capable to pause connection time unlike mikrotik router?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-22 16:13:15
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi Sirs,

Why  Omada controller OC200/OC300 is not capable to pause connection time unlike mikrotik router?  WIFI connnection using Miktrotik router is capable for user to pause/continue internet connection usage. If the bought a WIFI connection for one hour, he has the option to pause the time usage and may continue again later. This is the feature which OMADA

controller is behind in wireless connection competion.

I hope OC200/OC300 software can do the  same.

Thanks!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Why Omada controller OC200/OC300 is not capable to pause connection time unlike mikrotik router?
2021-07-23 07:48:21

@john.redcat The Controller currently obtains the WLAN Scheduler function, but I think it will be interesting if there has a Pause/ Continue option for the network.

Options
Re:Why Omada controller OC200/OC300 is not capable to pause connection time unlike mikrotik router?
2021-11-18 12:49:19
In general, there are very few functions in client properties. On the computer: 1) Shows non-real-time traffic. For some past period (and even then some meager) 2) Total traffic for the entire period. And I want to watch in a day, in an hour, in a week. This is not (every client) 3) Personal work schedule, where I can set working hours. Without inclusion in groups, in the properties of the client itself. 4) It would be cool to create groups with different DNS, and in the properties of the client to decide which group it belongs to.
Options
2021-11-19 03:51:21

@mur77 

Ah... Suggest a read to the UG and tweak these yourself. There's a lot to learn about Omada. I am learning all the time too. You can send a "feature request". So, they know what features people need.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1738

Replies: 3

Related Articles