Votes

Maintain preferences (eg column sorting and num items per page) in Omada SDN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-25 10:18:13
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 4.4.4

It would be great if preferences like column sort order and number of items per page could be saved across sessions in Omada SDN web interface. Currently on the Client and Insight screen it always resets to a default (low) number of items.

Hopefully v5 will have a raft of interface improvements.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Maintain preferences (eg column sorting and num items per page) in Omada SDN
2021-09-08 15:41:12

yep : clicking X per page button bizillion times (while your screen resolution allow alot more then 10 rows ) gets very old quickly 

Options
Re:Maintain preferences (eg column sorting and num items per page) in Omada SDN
2022-02-16 11:54:46

I am on Omada SDN Controller v5.0.30 and have seen no differences regarding saving preferences.

It seems very useful to me that there will be a possibility to save these kind of preferences under the controller settings or as an alternative, that the last used settings are saved, e.g. in the browser cookie. Even a refresh of the browser already causes my 100/page to fall back to 10/page. The lack of this kind of simple user settings detracts from an otherwise nice product.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 460

Replies: 2

Voters 3