How come I can't delete Firewall -> Access Control entry?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-28 21:23:00
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20210723 Rel.64608

Hello! I'm new to this community.  I just installed a ER605 router in my home lab.  I'm configuring Access Control and adding adding entries to it. (BTW, this is a very cumbersome process - IP address list must be created, then create IP Group for these IP addresses before you can add entries in the Firewall -> Access Control).  I made a mistake in one entry and I alwo want to re-order the entries.  But I can't edit nor delete an entry.  I can click on the Edit icon but nothing happens.  I can click of the Delete icon but nothing happens.

What am I missing?

Thank in advance

Options
3 Reply
Re:How come I can't delete Firewall -> Access Control entry?
2021-08-28 21:28:36

@firefox111 

I think it is my browser!  when I click on the Edit icon, I see a "javascriptvoid(0)" on the status bar. Or is it the TP-Link management console application?

Options
2021-08-31 08:32:03
I never encountered this issue. I think you can try a different browser or refresh the page?
Options
2022-01-05 16:25:55

@firefox111 

You should be able to re-order the list by editing the Access Control List item's ID number.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 565

Replies: 3