Issue with cPanal and most of Bank websites

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-05 17:46:42
Model: TL-R480T+  
Hardware Version: V9
Firmware Version: 9.0.3 Build 20200313 Rel.38262

please i need help how to access spascfic website from spacfic interface after use load balance with 4 wan with different 4 isp line because i receive changing Ip error  and i need the right configuration for this specially Bank Websites 

and also after load balance i don't have the maximum speed from the 4 lines 

first line 30 Mb

second  20 mb

third 20 mb

fourth 4 mb

after load balance the maximum speed what i have from speed test is 37 mb if there way to know the right configuration for this 

please i need support for this 

Options
5 Reply
Re:Issue with cPanal and most of Bank websites
2021-09-06 02:41:45

@M.fouad 

Hey,

For your first requirement, you can enable Application Optimized Routing. In this way, the router will consider the source IP address and destination IP address (or destination port) of the packets as a whole and record the WAN port they pass through. Then, the packets with the same source IP address and destination IP address (or destination port) will be forwarded to the recorded WAN port.

For your second problem, speedtest is not accurate when you have multi-WAN connections, because it may only test the speed of one or two  connections. You can follow this link to test more accurate speed:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2079/

Hope it helps!

Options
2021-09-06 21:50:00 - last edited 2021-09-06 21:50:46

@Somnus 

thank for your replay 

is there another way except enable Application Optimized Routing , because if i enable  it -  it effect speed of multi wan i was hope to find way like static route for example or policy to use

for examble : 

use wan1 only top open spacfic website ( All Banks Website ) what we use 

and use multi wan and loadbalance for any thing else 

Options
2021-09-09 08:42:42 - last edited 2021-09-09 08:44:44

@M.fouad 

If you only have certain fixed devices that need to access those websites, you may try policy routing. Direct all traffic from those devices to one of the WAN connections.

But I don't think it accords to most user cases.

Options
2021-09-09 08:45:14

@Somnus 

can you explain to me how to do it exactly 

Options
2021-09-09 09:05:30

@M.fouad 

First, you need to create an IP group for those devices that will need to access the bank websites. (PS: you may need to give those devices static IP, otherwise, the policy routing won't work once the IP changes.

Next, go to Transmission-->Routing-->Policy Routing, create a new rule, select which WAN connection you want the traffic goes, and select the IP group you just created as source and IP Group_Any as Destination.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 723

Replies: 5