Setting up access restrictions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-06-27 03:20:34 - last edited 2021-08-21 03:29:50
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-R470T+

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I've been trying to get the Access Control set up, But my issues is this, I can't seem to set up the access control for one specific person/Group. When i set up the "Permit URL listed below and deny the rest" It blocks everysite for everyone, if they are on the list or not, from accessing anything that isn't specified on the list. Im not sure if this is what is suppose to happen or not, could i get some help.

What my Goal is, is to make it so one specific group can only access 2 websites, and no other ones, while everyone else is still able to go to where they please.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Setting up access restrictions
2013-10-14 15:28:48 - last edited 2021-08-21 03:29:50
So you ignored the "Group" selection in URL Filtering, I've made the mistake once. Set different ips into specific groups in User Group, and when you configure the Filtering, choose any group then it only effects the specific group.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 408

Replies: 1

Related Articles