Non Support

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Non Support

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Non Support
Non Support
2013-07-15 21:13:05 - last edited 2021-08-21 03:33:58
Region : UnitedStates

Model : TL-ER5120

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

TP-Link is not supporting their buyers through forum, email or phone support. Either you get your support on track, today, with fluent speaking English techs - or I will make this a public opinion. I cannot sit back and allow months of non-support to go by considering I paid full price for 100% of the product. I deserve 100% of the support.

Your product does not route correctly, in any mode accept full NAT.
Your product does not perform 1 to 1 translation consistently.
Your product does not perform Virtual Server consistently.
Your product has no configuration error checking that balances YOUR firmware code. You have firmware that does not allow the device to use one server while another service is currently active. Nowhere does it state that the service that is enabled will interfere. Your firmware doesn't warn the user or disable the un-needed service during the enabling of the other service. I'm not going into which service or which configuration. You know it. Advanced Users know it. So fix it. I shouldn't have to guess my way through ensuring I have the correct settings applied and no other setting not required in order to make this function. That is ridiculous.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Non Support
2013-10-14 16:16:42 - last edited 2021-08-21 03:33:58
My tplink route works well...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 419

Replies: 1

Related Articles