[REQUEST]

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

[REQUEST]

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
[REQUEST]
[REQUEST]
2021-09-22 10:57:04
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Now I have been actively using the whole system and not just the wireless side a few observations from me where improvement could be made.

Seems to be nowhere that will give any information about what OpenVPN connections are in use, generally the management of VPN connections and users is a little poor.

Nothing is even written to the logs when an OpenVPN connection is established or taken down that I can find.

It would be useful to have a bit deeper information on NAT / Port forwarding and what current sessions are established.

It would be useful to have greater push notifications to the app, for instance when a user connects via VPN I would like to know.

Seems to be no way of finding what DHCP leases are in use, I use the gateway as a DHCP server for my guest network.

For all that I'm generally impressed by the system and having the control for everything in one place appreciating that the system is still growing up.

Options