WAN goes down when using PPPOE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-28 13:07:09
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20210723 Rel.64608

Hi,

I have a Omada SDN setup with ER605 with PPPOE authentication to get my broadband but recently it is acting bit weird with this settings where WAN goes down. I came down to this when I plug in a different device with same setting it is working. Can any one please help me out here?

Log:

[WAN] of C0-06-C3-BF-78-CF is down.

[Failed]C0-06-ZZ-AA-BB-CC: PPPoE user failed to connect to the server because sending PADR times out.

Options
3 Reply
Re:WAN goes down when using PPPOE
2021-09-29 08:31:14

@AbdulAdil Hi,Have you contacted your ISP to check it out? Not sure if there is a problem with the ISP's server ?

Options
2021-09-29 08:43:31
Hi Yannie, Yes, I have checked with the ISP and nothing issue with the connection also cross checked with another router with same PPPOE settings it is having stable internet. Please give me some directions to debug the issue. Tried resetting and downgrading,upgrading the firmware where I am getting internet for a brief movement and then gets disconnected. Thanks in advance.
Options
2021-09-29 12:05:25
I have tried dynamic IP for WAN and it working but my ISP is not giving my static IP address which requires PPPOE authentication only. Can any one help me out here?
Options