TL-R480T+ V8 constantly releases Dynamic Wan connection and can't obtain it again automatically

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-R480T+ V8 constantly releases Dynamic Wan connection and can't obtain it again automatically

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-07 09:07:32
Model: TL-R480T+  
Hardware Version: V8
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 Build 20160809 Rel.40742s

Hello,

I have TL-R480T+ V8 Load Balance Router and use 2 Wan ports. First Wan is PPPoE connection and Second Wan is Dynamic Ip.
I have problem with Second Wan that uses Dynamic Ip, because it constantly releases and can't obtain new ip automatically, but I need to obtain it manually by pressing Obtain button in Wan 2 Settings page.
Can you please help me or guide me how to resolve this annoying problem.

Thank You in advance. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-R480T+ V8 constantly releases Dynamic Wan connection and can't obtain it again automatically
2021-10-11 06:49:50

@AndrejNik Hi, you can try to use Static IP to see if you can fix the issue.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 339

Replies: 1