Surveillance Setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Surveillance Setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Surveillance Setup
Surveillance Setup
2021-10-11 05:59:46 - last edited 2021-11-15 06:37:37
Model: VIGI NVR1008  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am looking to setup a new system over 2 buildings that have a spare pair of Optic Fibre cable that will be dedicated to our Surveillance system.

Looking to have:

- 2 x (8 or 16 port switches with SPF ports) connected via the fibre cable (approx 80 meters in distance)

- 1 x VIGI 16 channel NVR Cameras connected to one of the switches.

- 8-16 cameras connected to both of the switches

- one of the switches would be connected to the business router for internet connectivity

Questions:

1- Which switch and SFP modules would be the best for this setup?

2- Looking at the specs of the cameras, it is not very clear what is the max frame rate we get @ the highest resolution? (i.e. do we get 30FPS @ 2304x1296?)

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Surveillance Setup-Solution
2021-10-12 06:42:47 - last edited 2021-11-15 06:37:37

@Stormleader HI Bro,

As the no info about your spare pair of Optic Fibre cable, I can just provide the following info just for your reference.

Questions:

--> TL-SL1218P will be good for this as the switch.

For the SFP module, it will depends on your fiber cable.

2- Looking at the specs of the cameras, it is not very clear what is the max frame rate we get @ the highest resolution? (i.e. do we get 30FPS @ 2304x1296?)

-->Yes, that's right. We can have 30FPS@2304*1296

Haha
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Surveillance Setup-Solution
2021-10-12 06:42:47 - last edited 2021-11-15 06:37:37

@Stormleader HI Bro,

As the no info about your spare pair of Optic Fibre cable, I can just provide the following info just for your reference.

Questions:

--> TL-SL1218P will be good for this as the switch.

For the SFP module, it will depends on your fiber cable.

-->Yes, that's right. We can have 30FPS@2304*1296

Haha
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Surveillance Setup
2021-11-10 11:49:17 - last edited 2021-11-15 06:37:42

Security cameras (systems) are a large ought to for hotels, motels, motels, and different paid lodging. The significance of CCTV protection cameras in hotels, inns, lodges, etc., is growing as resort crimes are on the rise. According to NYPD data, resort and hotel crime grew via way of means of 19.3  % between 2011 and 2015. If you're a visitor at a resort, your non-public protection is truly your priority, considering resort crimes aren't uncommon anymore. Besides, you will additionally care approximately your privateness while dwelling in a resort/hotel room, considering CCTV information has advised you that a few resort/rooms had hidden protection cameras.

A fantastic safety surveillance machine is a need whilst you’re working in a hospitality enterprise. Hotels require the era for his or her coverage functions alongside the protection of everybody on the location. Smart resort safety digital digicam structures are the manner to head in today’s enterprise world. Smart digital digicam structures function automatic sensors and detectors. Motion-activated video is every other cause why such a lot of companies use technology.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 644

Replies: 2

Related Articles