OMADA oc300 MAC Address Allowlist Not Working After Power off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-13 07:38:04
Model: OC300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20210721 Rel.63283

Hi Everyone , we have an oc300 omada controller and we are applying a mac address allow list for some ssid, and it was working mostly fine and until we wanted to remove mobile devices and i copied and pasted the group to excel removed the mobile devices and reimported the group , and it was working fine but because of electricity problem we had to turnoff the power and when i turned it on the next day i noticed that , all the users were getting rejected , so i imported the group again and applied it to the ssid's and it worked for the day but there is a power problem in our office and we are running on a generator so we must switch off every day , so this problem happens every time we switch off the devises because of power problems , and the only temporary fix i have for this is reimporting the mac address groups every day from excel sheet. can anyone help me on this issue?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 409

Replies: 0