TPLINK NVR - Question regarding web access.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-19 02:26:47 - last edited 2021-11-15 06:37:09
Model: VIGI NVR1008  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Is there a way to view it using Web browser and not VIGI security manager or VIGI app on the phone

I want to use it in other TV in the house that is far from NVR itself so we can view the cameras from everywhere

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TPLINK NVR - Question regarding web access.-Solution
2021-10-21 03:44:00 - last edited 2021-11-15 06:37:09

@Jeofel 

Is there a way to view it using Web browser and not VIGI security manager or VIGI app on the phone

I want to use it in other TV in the house that is far from NVR itself so we can view the cameras from everywhere

--》I’m afraid not. 

As far as I know, VIGI security manager and VIGI App are two way to check the image.

But if your TV can install rtsp stream software, then it can check the live view of VIGI camera directly via RTSP stream from VIGI camera.

main stream---rtsp://IP:554/stream1

sub stream---rtsp://IP:554/stream2

For Macbook, maybe install VLC software, then stream the rtsp stream from VIGI camera with the above URL.

Haha
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:TPLINK NVR - Question regarding web access.
2021-10-19 02:31:05 - last edited 2021-10-19 02:33:55

Added:

I also need it because I am using MacBook air 2014 and incompatible with my system.

Mac
Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
Options
Re:TPLINK NVR - Question regarding web access.-Solution
2021-10-21 03:44:00 - last edited 2021-11-15 06:37:09

@Jeofel 

Is there a way to view it using Web browser and not VIGI security manager or VIGI app on the phone

--》I’m afraid not. 

As far as I know, VIGI security manager and VIGI App are two way to check the image.

But if your TV can install rtsp stream software, then it can check the live view of VIGI camera directly via RTSP stream from VIGI camera.

main stream---rtsp://IP:554/stream1

sub stream---rtsp://IP:554/stream2

For Macbook, maybe install VLC software, then stream the rtsp stream from VIGI camera with the above URL.

Haha
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1344

Replies: 2

Related Articles