Tunnel via openvpn with Omada router as client

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-19 20:09:35
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 4.4.4

I am desperately trying to connect my Omada controller (OC 200) and router (ER605) to my PfSense firewall. I am running the PfSense on a cloud server and I want to tunnel all incoming and outgoing date trough said server. The openvpn Server on the PFSense is running and other devices (Tablets, Smartphones, and Laptops) can connect by using the .ovpn configuration file. User Auth is not enabled.

Using the .ovpn file the controller does not seem to establish any connection. For reference I can Tunnel all traffic through my FreePBX, which is also running on a cloud server hosted by the same provider my Pfsense’s server is hosted on. Same procedure and it works.

I suspect a Problem in the openvpn server’s configuration. Has anybody a clue how to configure the VPN so it is compatible with the Controller? There does not seem to be any kind of documentation on the openvpn used by Omada. What encryption level is supported etc..

Anyone ever successfully tried this?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tunnel via openvpn with Omada router as client
2022-01-12 22:27:20

@Dobby84 the same issue :(

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 1459

Replies: 1

Related Articles