Wired clients are shown as clients on various parent switches

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wired clients are shown as clients on various parent switches
Wired clients are shown as clients on various parent switches
2021-11-20 12:57:40 - last edited 2022-03-08 19:19:11

Hey,

 

Multiple SG1008P switches with an OC200 controller have a multitude of wired clients.

Within the map view as well as under the client tab all layer 2 clients are shown inconsistently to their actual port switch.

Meaning 90% of the clients show up on the switch they are plugged into say 1000 virtually wired clients on port 1, but the other 10% shows up at various parent switches.

This makes the map view as well as client per switch statistics kinda useless.

 

Cheers

0
0
#1
Options