OC200 and multi-site over MPLS / multiple subnets

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-22 14:08:16

I am looking to put in multi-site management of all the EAP devices in an organisation which is across 3 sites connected by MPLS, Each site has a number of subnets, mainly one for the corporate network, another for voice and another for guest network.  Looking at the OC200 I have the following questions:

Can i put the OC200 at one site and control all EAPs on all sites?

Can this then be administered centrally by APP or browser (suspect Yes but want confirmed)?

Can the EAPs (mix of EAP110 and EAP225 models) provide the guest WiFi network by adding VLANs onto the Guest subnet at the same time as providing corporate network or would i be advised to provide a separate OC200 (on one subnet again) and then add EAP225 in guest areas (actually not too much duplication) ?

Finally, is there a complete configuration guide for the OC200 as i can only find an installation guide that was more about sticking feet on than configuration?

Thank you in advance

Simon

Options
1 Reply
Re:OC200 and multi-site over MPLS / multiple subnets
2021-11-23 09:33:47

@SimonPeers 

Hey!

About the site: You can refer to this link, and see the Manual, the first link of user guide: https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/oc200/

(If we were more specific, it would be Chapter 3 lol.)

Your second issue, Uhm....do you mean you wanna set the multinets networks(based vlan I think), how about this article: https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/3091/

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 542

Replies: 1

Related Articles