list of all fixed ip

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

list of all fixed ip

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
list of all fixed ip
list of all fixed ip
2021-11-24 13:37:45
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.9.3 Build 20210914 Rel.39903

I 'm just not abble to find a liste of all device with a fixe ip on omada, so I juste want to knows if I've juste miss the things or if the feature is missing

Options
3 Reply
Re:list of all fixed ip
2021-11-25 06:37:04

@Raxa04 

In the client list, it is possible to set a static IP address for each device individually by clicking on it.
But the list I don't know, Why do you want such a list? (just a little curious)

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2021-11-26 00:49:08

@Raxa04 

based on other forum users qna I understand that it is not possible with the current version. You can reserve ip for each client but there's no list of all the reserved ip. 

allegedly it will come in the next major version 5 of the controller (standalone windows version was released 1st of November). Though there seem to be a few teething issues so it might be a few month before it is stable and available for the hardware controllers (imho). I have no tp link affiliation and just another user trying to solve an issue like yourselves

Options
2021-11-26 02:56:06

@Hendrics 

I see what you mean, the latest version of controller does add the DHCP Reservation list to the Services page.

But as you say, the V5 version of the OC200 doesn't seem to have been released yet.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options