OC200 no longer connecting to the cloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-24 15:43:06
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Dear,

Situation ; I have a working Omada Wifi environment with one of my TPLINK clienst. After latest update firmware, suddenly OC200 couldn't connect anymore. Wifi environment with all EAP devices are still functioning.

I've deleted the OC200 from my OMADA portal account to try to reconnect. Now of course reconnection will not work. "Device is offline"

What will happen with the still functioning Wifi environment when I do a factory reset on the OC200 to try to re-establish the connection to the cloud and reconnect the OC200 to my portal account ?

Will it reset the working/functional environment or will it pick up from 'somewhere' it's configuration file ??

thx for your advice on this.

SVerhoev

Options
1 Reply
Re:OC200 no longer connecting to the cloud
2021-11-25 05:44:50

@Sverhoev 

In my opinion, resetting the OC200 will not affect other devices in your network, except if you connect the EAP to the OC200 port.
Remember to back up the settings file before resetting, and then import it again will all good.

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2677/

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 779

Replies: 1

Related Articles