Votes

Availability of TP-Link products

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-07 17:13:57
Model: EAP320  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I work as IT for Los Nietitos, a food industry in Uruguay, here we use for all our client WiFi TP-Link´s EAP 320, I have one of them under severe malfunction from 6 months ago, I asked all our hardware suppliers for EAP320 (or better) for replacing the damaged one, and the response I´m receiving from June till now is "we have no TP link products in this range now.".

I find difficult to accept that whoever that bTP rings TPLink to Uruguay is not delivering EAP320 or better for the whole country.

Can you help me? Can you tell me about any seller in Uruguay with stock of EAP320 or better?

Thanks in advance,

Enrique Godoy

IT (ext) Los Nietitos.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Availability of TP-Link products
2021-12-08 07:52:57

@ITLN 

As far as I know, the EAP320 is a very old product at tplink, perhaps you would be better off contacting tplink support directly to resolve the problem.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:Availability of TP-Link products
2021-12-08 11:33:43

@Virgo thanks.

I know those EAP320 are quite old, but it wasn´t "the point", maybe I couldn´t express myself.

I felt a little bit angry about complete lack of interest in all sellers I talked with, about selling TP Links products, all they offered me were entry level products and no equal or better alternatives.

As far as I know TP Link has broad range of products for offering, I don´t know if this lack of interest comes from local representatives or whatever.

Finally I´m feeling not so confident of keeping all our wifi working with TP Link if not supported as I think it should be supported by sales representatives in my country.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 273

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.