What’s The an compatible site to site or client to site vpn provider to use for ER7206 Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

What’s The an compatible site to site or client to site vpn provider to use for ER7206 Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-07 22:42:00
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: V1.6_1.1.1_20210723

Hello patrons I have been trying to design a project out of the hardware exposed in topic, I wanted to know what are the best services like vpn providers to configure the router with so if you have interesting ideas of options for configuration please let me know?

sincerely,

Linked

Options
1 Reply
Re:What’s The an compatible site to site or client to site vpn provider to use for ER7206 Router
2021-12-08 07:10:33

@ComeLinkup 

Generally used with third party VPN Provider, recommended for PPTP or L2TP, service provider recommends expressvpn.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 424

Replies: 1

Related Articles