Trying to Merge two internet lines into one via ER605
Hi, First of all, I'd like to say this is home use. I have some experience with IT, but mostly on the level of installing drivers and software. That being said, I am way out of my depth and hoping for assistance. I am trying to merge two ISP connections.
1. I purchased the ER605 to effectively merge my two internet lines. (Can it do this?) I am realizing they recommended a different load balance router at this point.
2. ER605 notices the first line. The first line is run through a router, then to the ER605 and it successfully goes to my computer.
3. My second line is run directly to the ER605. The ER605 refuses to notice this connection. Does the ER605 only operate after going through routers? I will say that this line when plugged directly into my pc works, Just not through the ER605, then to my pc.
4. I connected to the ER605 via the 192.168.0.1 address and am managing it from there
5. I made port 1 and 2 WAN, so as to allow two Wide Area Networks/Internet lines to operate through them. I have no clue why the one bypassing a router is not, any and all help is greatly appreciated.