help with setup ACL for RDP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-20 02:25:05 - last edited 2021-12-20 02:32:01
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1

For the life of me i can't figure why i can't get rdp from vlan2 to lan working.  The windows host is running on LAN network and i can rdp to it from other host on the same LAN.  I have set up the switch acl and ip-port group with the ip and port 3389 defined but just can't  access it.

I have setup similar acl for ssh and it's working just fine the only difference is it's going from vlan2 to vlan3. also these allow acl is on the top of the order list. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Options
1 Reply
Re:help with setup ACL for RDP
2021-12-21 07:06:22

Dear @bugeyedearl ,

bugeyedearl wrote

For the life of me i can't figure why i can't get rdp from vlan2 to lan working.  The windows host is running on LAN network and i can rdp to it from other host on the same LAN.  I have set up the switch acl and ip-port group with the ip and port 3389 defined but just can't  access it.

I have setup similar acl for ssh and it's working just fine the only difference is it's going from vlan2 to vlan3. also these allow acl is on the top of the order list. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

The problem you mention may be due to a lot of reasons and still requires more specific information.
1. May I know your application scenarios and network requirements?

If you can provide the screenshots of VLAN/ACL settings, will be more helpful.

2. May I also know what is the network topology of your all devices?

Did you use the controller? Hardware or software? What about the version?

3. If you do the Ping test on the windows host to the VLAN2, can it reach?

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 382

Replies: 1