Multiple errors after updating oc200 to beta version due to log4j

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-20 11:57:19 - last edited 2022-04-29 15:02:50
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Version 5.0.21 1.14.1 Build 20211213 Rel.61873

Last week we had to update to the latest version unfortunately I am now getting a few strange errors, the first one is:

I have not had this error in the previous version which was the latest official firmware

the other error is my statistics are gone:

and lastly my weekly reboot of the GW (TL-R605 v1,0 FW 1.1.1) does not work anymore:

Besides these errors, I am noticing a frequent drop in internet connection, whereas my configuration was very stable before updating to this beta version.

All devices are running the latest FW versions.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Multiple errors after updating oc200 to beta version due to log4j-Solution
2021-12-24 06:40:06 - last edited 2022-04-29 15:02:50

Dear @RBL , @ian_682

RBL wrote

Last week we had to update to the latest version unfortunately I am now getting a few strange errors, the first one is:

I have not had this error in the previous version which was the latest official firmware

As for this issue, there is the detailed explanation in this post you may refer.

RBL wrote

This issue has fixed in the latest firmware version V5.0.29 of OC200, please upgrade your controller's firmware to the latest one.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Multiple errors after updating oc200 to beta version due to log4j
2021-12-20 14:18:21

@RBL 

I had the internet capacity/gateway issue as well. I had to go through and run a speed test like you do with the first setup or the router. The beta cleared all the speed test records. Thankfully that and a general slowness to the portal seem to be the only issues i'm seeing.

Options
Re:Multiple errors after updating oc200 to beta version due to log4j
2021-12-20 15:44:37

@ian_682 Yeah, I did that as well. and then the status reappeared, but unfortuntately a day later (probably because of my automatic reboot) it disappeared again. I just ran the speedtest and it reappeared. Will try a reboot of the GW tomorrow morning, as I cannot reboot now as a lot of people are using the internet connection atm.

Options
Re:Multiple errors after updating oc200 to beta version due to log4j-Solution
2021-12-24 06:40:06 - last edited 2022-04-29 15:02:50

Dear @RBL , @ian_682

RBL wrote

As for this issue, there is the detailed explanation in this post you may refer.

RBL wrote

This issue has fixed in the latest firmware version V5.0.29 of OC200, please upgrade your controller's firmware to the latest one.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 704

Replies: 3